WordPress is a remarkable Content Management System (CMS) which is why there are so many good WordPress courses available online. It’s powerful and flexible enough to create almost any kind of blog or website you could imagine. However, the vast world of WordPress might seem daunting at first, and you may not know how to go about learning all its ins and outs.
Fortunately, the WordPress community is thriving, and there are many people out there willing to help you learn the ropes. A quick Google search reveals thousands of articles and tutorials, along with dedicated YouTube channels such as WPCrafter, Tyler Moore, and WPBeginner. These resources are fantastic, but often you’ll find the best way to make progress is to take part in a more structured course.
- Installing WordPress, Underscores & plugins
- Setting up the basic theme
- Adding other users
- Building a custom header
- Designing responsive, accessible menus
- Designing for mobile, content, and style
- Adding a custom search form
- Using and styling widgets
- Adjusting the Single Post Template
- Working with comments, featured images, index templates, and static pages
- Adding editor styles to match front-end styles
- Training on the WordPress Editors
- Adding Video and Audio Media to a WordPress Site